Wednesday, 5 December 2012

Das Ende

So here I am writing my last slog post. I just want to say I have enjoyed the course this semester. It was very interesting learning new material that expanded on what little we knew coming from 165 and overcoming the challenges I've faced in this course. Through the semester I found that the tutorials and assignments were directly tested on the midterms and that I could have done a little better on my tests by reviewing these a little more. The assignments were tricky because we had too explain what we knew in a concise format without skipping any step and without making the proof too long. It was great practice for writing and communicating thoughts clearly, which I think is a very important skill anywhere. Also I felt like the assignments really made us think critically about the course material and helped us gain insight and draw connections and although I didn't like the assignments because of the grading, I still enjoyed doing them. All in all it was a great learning experience, I can definitely say I walked out learning something.

Lastly I just want to thank Heap for being a great instructor, in fact the best of my 6 instructors this semester. He made the lectures well worth going to and enjoyable thanks to his jokes.
I'd also like to thank my TA who was very helpful explaining the tutorial problems.

And so here's to an end of a great course!

No comments:

Post a Comment